Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
- Supporting and advising managers and employees on all personnel-related issues.
- Handling the entire spectrum of operational personnel work from entry to offboarding.
- Preparation of payrolls.
- Keeping track of employee data and documentation through internal system and archive.
- Supporting the preparation of reports of employee data and controlling.
- Collaboration on the optimization, development and introduction of HR processes and modern HR tools.
- Supporting talent acquisition team in topics such as job fairs, recruiting, onboarding, etc.
- Participation and taking over HR Projects.
- Promoting actively and participation in team events and activities for employee wellbeing.
- Completed studies with a focus on human resources or related field.
- Previous first professional experience in human resources is desirable.
- A good flair for dealing with people and diplomatic skills.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, Spanish will be a plus.
- Independent, self-reliant, and reliable work ethic.
- Team player, good communication skills, flexible, willing to learn and perform.
What you can expect from us
Flexible working hours
Budget for training
30 days of vacation
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Fun and open and respectful
Send us your resume
Have any questions?