Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and in Murcia and Barcelona (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
If you have a strong interest and technical experience within a Quality Assurance Engineer position, present hands-on approach to work, and enjoy learning, this position might be perfect for you. Do not hesitate and apply today!
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality assurance within projects.
- Advise the development team on quality methods, processes and tools within projects.
- Plan and implement quality assurance activities in the Company.
- Derive the corrective measures and control their implementation and effectiveness.
- Analyse and report trends, performance (KPI’s) and quality data.
- Plan and conduct/participate in assessments and audits.
- Plan and perform trainings.
- Supporting tasks related to maintenance of the organisational management systems and monitoring of quality performance.
- Management of quality issues.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences Engineering, Applied Sciences or similar degree.
- Qualification in quality management/assurance.
- Practical experience in system/software/hardware/mechanical development processes.
- Experience in Automotive SPICE and/or international standards (ISO) will be a plus.
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or German will be a plus.
- Hands-on approach, willing to learn, responsible, team player, structured and analytical working style.
What you can expect from us
Flexible working hours
Budget for training
Fun, open and respectful work
environment and true cohesion
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Send us your resume
Have any questions?