Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
Testing & Validation Engineer
- Test automation for integration and functional testing, test cases generation, execution and reports.
- Work according to functional requirements, safety goal and functional safety requirements.
- Analyze the resulting data from test and solve anomalies.
- Support the validation activity for full sub-system validation on the production release of the software.
- Troubleshoot systems ECUs, using lab and measurement equipment (power suppliers, oscilloscopes, multimeter´s) and tools like Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, etc.
- Ensure the test equipment is properly calibrated and certified according to the procedures.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members and departments.
- University degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Sciences Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar degree.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in the industrial sector or from 2 to 3 years of experience in automotive industry.
- Knowledge of testing and quality systems and moderate knowledge of programming (python).
- Experience working on engineering projects, and experience in automotive projects will be a plus.
- Communication skills, responsible, team player, flexible, cooperative, willing to learn, structured and analytical working style.
- Good to have: ISTQB certificate, knowledge of Vector CANoe.
- Fluent English, German and Spanish is a plus.
What you can expect from us
Flexible Working Hours
Private Medical Insurance
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Send us your resume
Have any questions?