Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
- Complete recruitent process responsiblity.
- Job description creating, job posting and CV screening.
- Create a strong candidate pipeline via active sourcing, identifying and contacting potential candidates.
- Actively promote the employer brand & increase visibility.
- Analyze and improve candidate experience.
- Conduct phone and personal interviews.
- Keep track of and report on our recruiting metrics.
- Support of onboarding process.
- Implement and improve our current sourcing strategy together with our HR and Marketing team.
- University degree in HRM, Psychology, Business Administration, or similar course.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a recruiter, talent source, or a similar role, ideally in the area of embedded or automotive engineering.
- Previous experience in active sourcing.
- Good understanding os social media platforms.
- Experience in applicant tracking and HR software tools.
- Strong sales and communication skills, analytical skills, autonomous and project-oriented working method.
- Team player, proactive, communicative, flexible, willing to learn, and willing to perform.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, German will be a plus.
What you can expect from us
Flexible working hours
Budget for training
Private Medical Insurance
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Send us your resume
Have any questions?