Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
- Team coordination and monitoring of technical activities.
- Project releases scope definitions and effort estimations.
- Risk and bug management involvement.
- Investigation of embedded software testing strategies bases on ASPICE.
- Develop script of test cases as part of continuous integration.
- Technical support of test tools implementation and improvement: robot framework, Python libraries.
- Support ASPICE process implementation and optimization.
- HIL concept and test strategy development.
- University degree Industrial Electronics and Automation, Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of work experience in embedded software development and basic knowledge in HIL systems.
- Very good knowledge in MATLAB Simulink, languages C, C++ and Python.
- Ideally knowledge of debugging tools, continuous integration and requirement engineering tools.
- Tolerance and good adaption to work in multiculture teams, high communication skills (remote work), team spirit.
- Fluent English, Spanish and German as a plus.
- Well organized, results focused, self confident and with leadership skills.
What you can expect from us
Flexible Working Hours
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Send us your resume
Have any questions?