Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
System Test Engineer
- Define Test Cases to cover Client Requirements for product.
- Automation of test cases using implemented / new tools.
- Verifify requirements for approval / rejection.
- Build testbenches for test execution.
- Maintenance of Laboratory (tools, equipment).
- Communication and coordination with other areas of development and management.
- Technically oriented university degree or comparable qualification.
- 1-2 yers of professional experience in comparable tasks in the automotive industry.
- Strong communication skills, confident appearance, and independent working style.
- Knowledge of E/E components, Python and ASPICE.
- Fluent English, Spanish, and / or German will be a plus.
What you can expect from us
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
development, incl. training budget
Fun, open and respectful work
environment and true cohesion
Remote work options (up to 60%
work from home possibilities)
Variety of team events
Private medical insurance
Send us your resume
Have any questions?