Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
- Assist with operational tasks such as incoming calls, purchases, billing and invoice control, and other administrative tasks.
- Organize travel, conferences, trainings etc.
- Assist in organizing regular internal events and external visits.
- Communicate regularly with external service providers such as utilities, insurance, office maintenance, and vendors.
- A completed commercial vocational training is the ideal prerequisite for this position.
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role.
- Confident use of Mircrosoft Office and SAP.
- Hands-on-mentality, Can-do-attitude, and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English, Spanish as a plus.
What you can expect from us
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Budget for training
30 days of holidays
Open working environment
Send us your resume
Have any questions?