Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
Technical Project Manager
- Lead the ECU product development, from definition of a concept during RFQ till SOP.
- Be responsible for development of a complete ECU, managing and coordinating all Engineering areas (Systems Engineering, SW Engineering, HW Engineering, Verification and Validation) on scope / timing / quality to achieve a successful SOP.
- Leading the ECU problem management, Configuration management, Change management and Risk management.
- Supporting the Project Manager in any ECU product development related aspect, during the RFQ, development phase and launching the product into series.
- Engineering degree in Electronics, vehicle technology or a comparable field of study.
- Experience in developing ECUs in the automotive sector within a Tier 1 supplier.
- Experience in developing ECUs in at least 2 Engineering areas: Systems Engineering and/or SW Engineering and/or HW Engineering and/or Verification & Validation.
- Must be able to understand each engineering area way of working and how the areas work and interact with each other (Systems Engineering and/or SW Engineering and/or HW Engineering and/or Verification & Validation).
- Knowledge in MS Project, Excel, SAP.
- With negotiation skills, analytical thinking, problem solver and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English, German and Spanish as a plus.
What you can expect from us
Flexible Working Hours
Private Medical Insurance
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Send us your resume
Have any questions?