Put your skills to work
AED Vantage is all about innovation in embedded systems. Based in Munich (Germany) and Murcia (Spain), our friendly international team of techies specializes in the development of electrical engineering and electronic components for a variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, and general industry. We focus on forming long-lasting relationships based on trust with clients, partners, and within the team.
- Analyze and understand customer requirements, from high-volume low-cost series-vehicle electronics up to low-volume high-complexity digital measurement products.
- Bring-up, debug and verify hardware prototypes using electronic measurement equipment and support software design integration.
- Consider and define EMC and layout constraints as well as plan and execute product hardware validation (Thermal, EMC, Safety).
- Be involved in all steps of hardware design, also creating documentation and specifications.
- Cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar course.
- Product Development from Design to SOP as well as drawing for manufacturing.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar role, within automotive projects is a plus.
- Knowhow about the whole manufacturing processes.
- Experience in design with Altium Design, PSpice, or similar tool.
- High experience with EMC compliant design and EMC validation.
- Excellent communication and team player skills. Responsible, well organized, and strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English, minimum B2. German and Spanish as a plus.
What you can expect from us
Flexible Working Hours
Remote work options
(up to 60% from home)
Send us your resume
Have any questions?
¿Cómo podemos ayudarle?
Para obtener más información sobre nuestras ofertas de empleo, póngase en contacto con nosotros con su consulta específica y nos pondremos en contacto con usted lo antes posible.