Keyless Entry Sytems
Systemic testing - optimizing development and saving costs
At AED Vantage, we combine expertise with the latest trends. With many years of experience in the field of wireless applications, we offer a complete portfolio of solutions: development, software, hardware, and testing. As a result of our collaboration, we develop the car access system of your choice – even without a physical car key.
As a member of the Car Connectivity Consortium (CCC), we work with the highest standards. CCC is a cross-industry organization that develops global standards and advanced technologies for smartphone-to-car connectivity solutions. Together with other members, we aim to create a standardized ecosystem that allows customers to access vehicles with their mobile devices easily and securely. Let our expertise flow into your keyless entry system.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Detection of the smartphone via RSSI (Received Signal
- Keyless Entry System wakes up by BLE signal
- Opening and closing are now possible via an app,through Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
Near Field communication (NFC)
- Allows the vehicle to be opened in case of emergency (even with low battery power)
- Starting the car in an emergency
- Precise positioning of the digital key (smartphones)
- Determination of the correct car zone (welcome zone,
front /rear, left/right side, interior/exterior)
- Opening and closing the car Initiate engine start